Tags2stars4peace acceptance akrum ali dahmash aljazeera amman arabicworld cairo celebration comment conversation demonstration dirk egypt engagement experiences freedom friday prayers grassroot ideas interview interviews israel jerash jerusalem jordan martine middle east opportunity palestine peace police reasons refugee camp streets summary tahrir talk tel aviv them ulrike us we westbank why
- Von Fake-Bilder erstellen mit PhotoFunia zu 2stars4peace | Banedon's Cyber-Junk on Do You Join A Walk Across The River Jordan?
- The Life of Brian (2002) - Movie on Meeting students at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Be’er Sheva
- Meeting students at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Be’er Sheva | Two Stars for Peace on Still Small Voices
- lirun on Lirun on 2stars4peace
- Conversation with Ahmed, an Egyptian soldier at the Suez Canal | Two Stars for Peace on Friday at Tahrir Square – Egypt’s Revolution Is Not Yet Finished
Tag Archives: peace
TweetThree and a half days in Israel can only give you a glimpse of the Israel’s point of view (as if there would be only one). What I understood form our several meetings and interviews: Of course all of the … Continue reading
Tweet04.03.2011 Friday is the day of prayers. It is also THE day of protests and demonstrations. Today we joined the people at Tahrir Square in Cairo. They were celebrating: The prime minister – appointed by Mubarak just before his demission … Continue reading
TweetLove it! TED Prize Winner JR & INSIDE OUT from TED Prize on Vimeo.
Tweet27th of February 2011 Sunday morning Akrum, a friend of Betsy who we’ve met the day before, came to our hotel and helped us finding the car rental company. Not that easy as local addresses often only point to a … Continue reading
TweetWe just arrived in Ammann, Jordan. 2 weeks of travels ahead of us. From Amman we are travelling south, jumping on a ferry to Nuweibat SInai, Egypt. Crossing Sinai and Suez Canel and heading on towards Cairo. Then Israel and … Continue reading