Tags2stars4peace acceptance akrum ali dahmash aljazeera amman arabicworld cairo celebration comment conversation demonstration dirk egypt engagement experiences freedom friday prayers grassroot ideas interview interviews israel jerash jerusalem jordan martine middle east opportunity palestine peace police reasons refugee camp streets summary tahrir talk tel aviv them ulrike us we westbank why
- Von Fake-Bilder erstellen mit PhotoFunia zu 2stars4peace | Banedon's Cyber-Junk on Do You Join A Walk Across The River Jordan?
- The Life of Brian (2002) - Movie on Meeting students at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Be’er Sheva
- Meeting students at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Be’er Sheva | Two Stars for Peace on Still Small Voices
- lirun on Lirun on 2stars4peace
- Conversation with Ahmed, an Egyptian soldier at the Suez Canal | Two Stars for Peace on Friday at Tahrir Square – Egypt’s Revolution Is Not Yet Finished
Tag Archives: acceptance
TweetUlrike interviewed Martine lately about the “Two Stars for Peace” idea. It covers some of the most obvious questions: Is it just another US approach? Why should Israel or Palestinian people be interested in supporting that approach? How would 2 … Continue reading