The day we arrived in Ammann we’ve met with Betsy Fisher and some of her friends from England and Akrum from Jordan … In a nice little cafe we chatted about 2 stars4peace and why it could/could not work …
It’s quite a long conversation (quick and dirty cut), aber worth watching!
Tags2stars4peace acceptance akrum ali dahmash aljazeera amman arabicworld cairo celebration comment conversation demonstration dirk egypt engagement experiences freedom friday prayers grassroot ideas interview interviews israel jerash jerusalem jordan martine middle east opportunity palestine peace police reasons refugee camp streets summary tahrir talk tel aviv them ulrike us we westbank why
- Von Fake-Bilder erstellen mit PhotoFunia zu 2stars4peace | Banedon's Cyber-Junk on Do You Join A Walk Across The River Jordan?
- The Life of Brian (2002) - Movie on Meeting students at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Be’er Sheva
- Meeting students at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Be’er Sheva | Two Stars for Peace on Still Small Voices
- lirun on Lirun on 2stars4peace
- Conversation with Ahmed, an Egyptian soldier at the Suez Canal | Two Stars for Peace on Friday at Tahrir Square – Egypt’s Revolution Is Not Yet Finished